Opposite of there it go. Here it go, not there. Not to be confused with where it go? or There it go.
Here it go, and no place else.
Where dat condom go?
Here it go.
A old short clay-mation...
oy, there nic nic, come back here
fet·ish also fet·ich ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ftsh, ftsh)
1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment
1. The fetish was prayed to by many primitive tribesmen.
3. Seeing shaved eyebrows aroused the woman greatly.
4. His fetish for death was outranked only with his fixation on survival.
A way of finding about the world withougt leaving ur seat.
almost as important as history.
Can't think of one really. its self explanatory