1. British definition: A geezer is a bloke, a man or a "dude".
2. USA definition: Old bastard. Elderly, cranky old son of a motherfucker who drives too damn slow and complains about how things were in his day
3. Heavy Metal definition: Black Sabbath's bass player, Geezer Butler.
1. "Ere mush, who's that geezer at the bar?"
2. "Move your car out of the road, you old geezer or I'll break your hip!"
3. "Geezer Butler is a cool bass player!"
Possibly the greatest guitarist ever.He could make the guitar sing.
Eruption. Hot for Teacher. Runnin with the devil. Jump. Panama.
Wide Gauge cigarettes. MMm turkish mmm.
A rite of passage is a ritual that marks a change in a person's social or sexual status. The term was popularised by the French ethnographer Arnold van Gennep (1873-1957), in the early part of the twentieth century.
1. Its important to see Black Sabbath at least once in a lifetime, if you can. Its a rite of passage.
2. A rite of passage can be a religious experience
Ahhh the best motors ever raced. Used today used yesterday will always be used. Hemispherically combusted engine.
Anybody heard of Richard Petty? 1960's
426 Elephant Motor. 331 Firepower. HEMI 'Cuda HEMI Charger HEMI Superbird.
Extreme homosexual. Continuously likes to take it up the butt in a gay manner with nothing but smiles. Enjoys holding hands with guys and frolicking.
MBA Guy 1: Do you want to have butt sex.
MBA Guy 2: Yes.