Verb. To suffer defeat when utterly sure of success. To have victory snatched from you at the worst possible moment.
She's going to Betsy the cook-off when I surprise her with my excellent cooking.
1. To trounce your opponents mercilessly.
2. To belittle someone's obvious flaws.
3. To destroy your enemies in the manner of Charles "The Hammer" Martel, who decimated his enemies so completely and utterly that it took years for the word of the defeat to make it back to the enemy capital.
Cocksure Betsy was Ericed in the sauerbraten cook-off.
An old Scandinavian, possibly Norwegian, greeting.
Come in, sit down, and have a truffle.
1. Giving a handjob while you really don't want to, so you growl and mutter all the way through it.
2. Using a beer growler and your hand to give someone/yourself a handjob.
Mary was late for work, but Chad insisted. So it ended up being a handjob growler that took twice as long.
1. Wiggling your finger in the armpit of a camel with the express purpose of eliciting a laugh from the animal.
2. Trying to talk a Turkish cab driver into a lower fare.
3. Manual manipulation of a woman's naughty bits.
Bo would not be deterred by spit. He continued to tickle the camel. The laughing animal would surely cause MaryLindaSue to become enamored with him once more.