1. Some kind of political thing.
2. One of the best (note: your mileage may vary) machinimas out there, and better than more than half the stuff on television. Featuring at the beginning two teams fighting over a useless canyon, over time it grew into something more. In RvB: The Blood Gulch Chronicles, they start out, you get comfortable with the characters, the rookies are introduced, then Tex, Church's ex girlfriend comes in. She kills Pvt. Franklin Delano Donut, the Red rookie. Later, "Doc" DuFresne comes in and heals both teams. Before the Reds and Blues try to save Church and Griff and stop O'Malley(an AI), who has taken over Doc, hired a dangerous freelancer from Tex's past (Agent Wyoming), and of course convinced the Reds' robot, Lopez, to join them. After a freak accident with the weather machine (you have to see it) the everyone but Church is sent to the future (in Halo 2 maps), while he is sent to the past (Marathon maps). Church tries to fix the bad things that happen in Blood Gulch, but ends up causing them. He eventually gets back to the future (not the movie lol) and eventually the Reds and Blues find the future version of Blood Gulch, and crazy shit goes on. Tucker gets impregnated by an alien, has a baby, Griff's sister comes and joins the Blue Team and in the end.... You have to see it. No, seriously. I can't tell you the awesomeness and funny in this. It'd be kinda like dividing by zero. Later there are more series, but I have no more room. Alas...
Some Red VS Blue quotes:
Sarge: Ah!!! Repent! Repent!
Donut: Sarge, you're not in hell!
Simmons: Griff and I are on a peninsula-
Sarge: YOU'RE ON GRIFF'S WHAT!?
Simmons:We're on a LEDGE! PENINSULAR LEDGE!
Doc: You'd be surprised what Caboose'll do for a cookie and some juice!
Caboose: Church... If I die... I want you to have my cookie!
The Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a character of the Halo franchise, his only known name is John. He is known by many as SPARTAN-117, and more as the Master Chief, due to his rank. He is the last remaining SPARTAN-II as of late 2552. He was selected at the age of five to be in the SPARTAN augmentation program, meant to create super-soldiers to quell the Insurrection. The Insurrection was a rebellion from the UNSC. It was mostly destroyed by the end of the Human-Covenant War.
John, along with other SPARTAN-IIs, was augmented with various things. Not all SPARTAN-IIs survived, however. The survivors gained enhanced speed, strength, stamina, and agility. They were excellent tacticians and leaders due to their teaching of nearly every historically significant battle, and then some. In the end, though, John was lost after the destruction of UNSC Forward Unto Dawn. He was a hero, and died saving humanity.
Meanwhile, he has been mocked across the internet for the Halo story being poor and him being a 'fail'. While the story is not the greatest, surely it is not the worst, or it would be so bad it's good. Of course, your mileage may vary...
Please do not confuse with Mister Chief.
"lol mastur ch33f suckas my asshole
"all eight lolololololoolol fuck u"
"Hmmm, this "Master Chief Petty Officer John-117" seems quite similar to other video game heroes."
"hai r u mster chif?"
"no im not a chef lolololololollollololooll1111"
A TV channel that started out humbly, with many live action shows. By the late 1990's, it was noted that the quality was quickly declining. Some guy brought Invader im to the network around early 2000 or late '99, but alas, like many good shows, it was canceled before it could finish. It also had SpongeBob, which was entertaining for a time, but gradually was dumbed down along with the rest of the network. Now has more music videos and commercials than Cartoon Network, and mostly live action shows. One good one was Drake and Josh, which ended up crashing and burning by the end of its run.
I have but one thing to say of Nickelodeon...
I am disappoint.....
1. A derogatory term for the partner in sexual activities who usually has the other partner ejaculate in their vagina, or anus.
2. A sexually enticing term for the partner in sexual activities who usually has the other partner ejaculate in their vagina, or anus.
3. An insult; A slut or whore.
1. "Yeah, Jared/Sarah's always the T.O.M. Fucking dickhead/dickshit."
2. Man 1: "Hmm. Well, I should think about a sexual name for you..."
Man 2/Woman: "How about 'Trashcan of Manjuice?'"
Man 1: *gains an erection*
3. "S/He's a fucking Trashcan of Manjuice, she's fucking stretched out and... shit man."