A bad career move. Home to the meanest people in the world. Common place for yellers and rude assholes. A place where people are extremely nice to you, just before they rip you off and ruin you financially. A wonderful place, but only for them. Look carefully and most of them have horns. George W. Bush’s birth place.
1. Dude why are you yelling and cursing at me, all I did was say hello to you. Are you from Connecticut or something?
2. You: I am truly sorry that you suffer from Tourette syndrome? Red Neck: No I don’t, I am just a white trash from Connecticut and you are a person of a color and I think you smell.
3 Lorin: Dr. I need medicine for crabs. Doctor: Did you have sex with a prostitute? Lorin: No, my wife is from Connecticut, and I am a fag.
4. I made 50K in 2008, and I have been working for 34 years. I think am so rich because I am from Connecticut.
5. I pulled a Connecticut thirteen years ago. I was unemployed for two years, and my career hasn’t recovered yet.
6. Main Connecticut industries: Gambling. Prostitution. Drugs. Unemployment insurance. Corporate welfare. Government bailout. Bankruptcy. Food poisoning.
Any person who works or does business in the State of Connecticut and is successful over an extended period of time.
I have been living and working in Connecticut for more then eight years, and I still haven’t ended up loosing my shirt; but only because I am a Connecticut Gangster.
Ta is the name of one of the main characters in the literary masterpiece Annette by author extraordinaire Martin Eden. In the story Ta who is a crippled army general from the African country of Toga falls in love with a woman from West Virginia named Annette. See: Annette
Ta was one of the main characters in the book Annette.