1) Originally used in conversation when asking one to turn up the volume, or the “VO
2) A versatile word that can replace any verb when properly executed.
1) Matt: Yo! Scroltch up the VO
2) John: Yo, scroltch me a brew.
1) Truthful and/or sincere
2) No bullshit
Typically said in the phrase: “Let’s be honest-decent,” when either agreeing with a statement someone else had just made, or preceeding a statement you are about to make.
1) Joey: Let’s be honest-decent… (consult lyrics to “12oz Curls” by The BLB)
2) Tom: Let’s be honest-decent. That was the rowdiest Ethnic Dinner ever.