1. (n) A hot girl.
2. (n) A bitchy girl.
3. (n) A friend who is being less than cool.
4. (v) To ask for an object.
5. (n) Can be used in place of any noun.
6. (adj) When something is crazy fun.
1&6. Damn, look at all the hooks in the club. They're off the hook!
2. She was being suck a hook last night. Wouldn't stop bitching.
3. Don't be such hook, you hook.
4. Hook it hook.
5. Yeah, what a freakin' hook. It's very hookish.
Catchy part of a song that draws in the listener. not necessarily the chrous.
yo, i love the hook on the song.
A punch that comes solidly from the side.
I hooked him with my right.
1. the catchy part of a song
2. a prostitute (from hooker)
3. someones hand
4. to steal
5. to arrest
Get your hook off of my shoulder.
A derogatory term for a person of Jewish descent. Arose due to the fact that many Jews have large hook-shaped noses.
I don't trust the new landlord. I think he's a hook.
The bad guy pirate in Peter Pan.
Oh shit its hook, call up tinkerbell.
Derogatory word for a Vice Lord, Latin Count, 4 Corner Hustler, Black P Stone or possibly other finball gang members that wear black and red.
That nigga was a Blood!!! Naw fool, that nigga was a hook, this is Chicago fuck Crips and Bloods ain't none of that bullshit here!!!!!!!