whip it out and see what happens
Tom: I'm hanging out with this chick tonight but she never wants to hook up more than making out.

Jim: Try the WIOASWH technique.

Tom: What's that?

Jim: Whip it out and see what happens. She'll be like "Not Tonight" and then you'll whip it out and it'll be right in front of her face and she'll have to do something with it. More times than not it turns into something good. I'd say it has a 75% success rate. The other 25% of the time result in a molly wop.
by AllDayPalme July 29, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.

×