A type of music that is at a half speed.
It is mainstream popular in southern states, and disliked by many.
Why is that music slow, baby?
It's called screw, Grandma.
Euphemism for fuck
. Anyway you use it.
That's pretty screwy (fucked up).
I can't find a screw...
(... seriously. If you're looking for fucking screws, you're never gonna get laid. So you're desperately looking for a fuck. Cause nails work better... or I just desperately wanted this definition to work. I think screwed this definitions ratings)
A nail with threads.
I'm going to use this screw to hang the moose head on. Hand me the hammer.
1. To have sex
2. Similar to the word "fuck", screw can be used to mean to mess someone up or treat them badly
3. To mess something up, turn things for the worse, usually followed by the word "up"
1. Did Jane and Dave really screw last night?
2. They totally screwed me by charging me twice!
3. I really can't screw up this job interview, I need money.
A metal object used to hold other metal (usually) objects together. It works with a spiral tip that you twist and turn into an inverted spiral hole
I should prolly screw a screw into that there bookshelf.
Ship or submarine propeller
The sonar identified the submarine as British, Trafalgar class, having a single screw.
a disrespectful slang term used by prisoners to describe prison officers.
The screws beat me up real good the other nite
(verb)Trinidadian Lingo:- to be sour; to appear disgruntled and moody.
other lingo with SAME MEANING : to benn, to twiss
Guy walks with a moody, try to be gangsta look.
EVERYONE: DO NOT SCREW!!