1.) What you always seem to be when you argue with someone who is older.
2.) Something you rarely are no matter how much evidence it pointing in the other person’s favor.
3.) A word used to describe someone who is obviously insane. It isn’t always used in a negative way.
C.M: No… it’s a poodle honey.
Cate: But it’s labeled Beagle and possesses many beagle-like qualities.
C.M: Stfu! I’m forty biotch! You’re wrong because obviously I know more then you!
2.) Liz: I love this weather… you know, it’s nice to live in a tropical zone.
Random hottubber: You’re wrong this is a temperate zone….
Liz: No I’m not!!!! *kills random hottubber*
Police officer: Did you just kill that hottubber?
3.) Joi: Oh my goodness! I love making out with lampposts!
Jeff: You’re so wrong Joi…
Joi: Ummm hmmmm, making out with the lamppost. Hey! Jeff! Wanna join?
Ewwwww...they're eating babies! That's just wrong!
2. a word said after a sexual comment that the other person was thinking the same thing but wont say it
4. incorrect, often times said right before a girl brakes up with a guy
2. "DO it already" "That's wrong (thinking: I wish...)"
3. "Will yo go out with me?" "Wrong!"
4. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" "nothin'" "WRONG! *slap* "