1) to hurry
2) the time when you check out different frats or sororities and decide which one you want to pledge
3) the early part of a high, especially cocaine
4) a shitty 80's band that Trekkie-types listen to
6) slang for "Russian"
1) You ain't from Russia, so bitch why you rushin'?
2) Ryan was wasted off his ass during frat rush, so we breathalyzed him and that motherfucker
was off the charts!
3) "Man that rush from those caffeine pills was intense."
"No it wasn't. Shut up bitch."
4) I'm sorry son, but the guitarist from Rush is your father, and it ends up he's gay.
5) We were jammin' to Rush Limbaugh in the car and a cop
pulled us over.
6) That guy's either a fucking Polak or a dumb ass Rush.
You'd better rush so we can go to the frat rush party on time and snort coke and get a rush while listening to Rush or Rush Limbaugh, you fucking Rush.
One of the greatest progressive rocks bands of all time. The lyrics are superb, and the magnificent bass, drum, and guitar playing hold the music together, completed with Geddy Lee's unique vocal style.
Listening to Rush is a reminder of how great my taste in music is.
In RTS gaming, amassing an army very quickly and unleashing hell on the opponent.
A common computer game strategy that involves quickly destroying opponents relatively shortly after the game begins.
I am going to rush =n00bs=Loser with my lings.
In any sort of RTS (real time strategy) game where you control an army (especially Warcraft), to charge into an opponent's base as quickly as possible with the intention of at least slowing him down, if not taking him out altogether.
Let's rush Night Elf or Undead, they're the easiest to take out.
We can't rush the Human guy, he's towered like a little bitch.
An RTS game term used when you build up a small army VERY quickly, then storm the enemy before they can do anything about it.
"When I play starcraft with the zerg, i always rush with my zerglings."
"We better rush before they get any air units!"
God in musician form.
An Innovative band obviosly banned by radio mogals like "Clear Channel" because they are too talented and do not sound like every other band on the top 40.
Dang Rush is a very talented and intelligent musical force.