re·turd·ed, re·turd·ing, re·turds
1. To deficate feces that has already been deficated and re-inserted into the colon; to re-deficate.
1. To be placed into someone's colon, via rectal insertion, and expelled in the same manner as normal human feces.
1. A lump of twice-baked feces.
2. A person who crams feces into their colon (not necessarily their own) and deficates or expells it in a normal bowel movement.
3. A person who has been victimized by the act of returding (ie. forcefully inserted into someone's anus and shat out).
1. "I had such a satisfying bowel movement this morning, I jammed it back in so I could returd it."
1. "Look at him all covered in peanuts and sesame seeds... he's obviously been returded."
1. "Look at that unusually shaped returd. It looks just like Abe Lincoln!"
2. "What a fucking returd."
3. "OH MY GOD! I can't believe they did that to me. Now I'm a returd."
person 2: Shut up, returd
Random 2: What a complete returd!
Random 1: yep, he sure is returded.