A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.
Pain is a part of the game when you're a baller.
1. n. Short for a Narcotics officer. A member of Law Enforcement that enforces drug laws.
2. n. A person who is not a member of Law Enforcement but turns you into the police for doing or dealing drugs.
3. n. A person that turns you in for something you did wrong; specifically to any type of authority figure like parents, cops, teachers, boss, etc.
4. v. The act of turning someone into law enforcement or authority figures.
1. Don't pull your stash out around Jake, I think he's an undercover narc.
2. That fucker Ronnie, he is such a narc. He told the cops I was smoking pot in the bathroom.
3. My little brother the narc told mom about the pornos under my bed.
4. Don't narc on me man, I'll give you a couple buds if you keep your mouth shut.
Dan narced on Mary to Mr. Smith when he caught her blowing the football team.
Put on a fake or false personality; not keeping it real.
n. A gun or firearm, usually a pistol.
I had to pull a strap on a fool named Louis the Third.
n. Short for police officers. Originated from the TV show Hawaii 5-0 which was a copp show in the 1970's. Hawaii is the 50th state, hence the nickname "5-0".
Put that blunt out, five-o, five-o!
1. Shortened term for the word "gangster". First originated in the prison system then made its way out to the streets.
2. Your friend.
Don't front Lorenzo, he my G.
v. to clown, clowning, clowned. To laugh, make fun of, or find joy in a person or event. Almost always used in a derogatory or degrading fashion.
n. A fool or jester; someone that you laugh at or "clown" at.
1. "I can't wait till I hear you say
'I'm going down, mayday, mayday.' I'm gonna clown." - Ice Cube, "Ghetto Bird"
2. Hah hah Lorenzo just dropped his sack in front of a narc, what a clown!