Top definition
The best drinks at Krusty Burger. Also called "shakes" at "McDonalds".
"Hey, I heard they put a new McDonalds in down the street. Yeah, they have them same things as Krusty Burger, like these Krusty Partially Gelatinated Non-dairy Gum-based Beverages. Except they don't call them that. No, they call them 'shakes'."
by Harvey January 06, 2004
Get the mug
Get a partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverage mug for your bunkmate Riley.