Top definition
A Shrewie is a morbidly obese male whos is of White, British, Gingarian race, their life revolves around punting on football and the very occasional online poker session. 85% of his life is spent sleeping, whilst the other 15% is spread amongst eating & gambling. The name shrewide derives from his inability to win a bet or show any kind profit and is therefore seen as been extremely unshrewd, however sarcasm makes him 'shrewdie'.

A Shrewdie can be often seen wearing an oversized yellow, banana like hoodie, complete with pretruding belly and gypo like trainers.
Shrewdie have you done your bollocks in again, how many times have we told you to get a fucking job...?!?!
Get the mug
Get a Shrewdie mug for your Facebook friend Vivek.