Top definition
A small town in the middle of f*****g nowhere. Has a rodeo/fair, which is the only thing worthwhile to do there unless of course you want to go to college, which 90% of the towns population has never been to because they were too busy working on the farm. The other 10% actually attends the college and spends their free time smashing glass bottles in the bike lane. Has an awesome doughnut shop, a really good ice cream shop, and a semi talented high school. People should go there at least once in their life to get the experience.
Where do you live?

wait, where?


Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.


where the hell is that???
by dontblink July 15, 2014
Get the mug
Get a Ellensburg mug for your friend Manafort.
Short for Ellensburg, Washington. Has CWU, the bestest university ever. Also has a disproportionately large amount of burger joints and a middle school older than Grandpa Jack.
I just visited Ellensburg and the middle school caved in while I was there! I was so dumbfounded I spat out my tasty burger that I had gotten earlier at the burger joint across the street from CWU!
by Bobby Fro June 26, 2008
Get the mug
Get a Ellensburg mug for your cousin Helena.
Hick-town hole in the middle of nowhere.
"Where the heck are we? There's nothing for miles except some crazy hicks....... ohhh..... Ellensburg."
by Not so hick June 24, 2008
Get the mug
Get a Ellensburg mug for your coworker Abdul.
A tiny little desolate wasteland in the center of Washington with a few buildings spewed across the land. There's absolutely jack-shit to do there, except for smoke pot and go to college (which coincide with each other). Apart from a comic shop and a Taco Bell, there's not a whole lot actually worth going to. Plus the whole damn place smells like cow shit.
Ellensburg, Washington is the most desolate, smelly, boring place on the face of the earth, and yet, we all love it.
by themanwhoridesgoats April 16, 2012
Get the mug
Get a Ellensburg mug for your cat Yasemin.