1) Uranus, a planet in the Solar System that is used in many jokes involving the Bum-hole of humans.
2) the word used in many retarded bum-hole-related jokes.
1) Uranus sure is far away from the sun!
2) I see Uranus! And not the planet Uranus!
A very well made game engine used in games such as Half Life 2 and Counter-Strike Source. It includes:
1) Awesome graphics
2) REALISTIC Physics
And much more. Like High Definition Range
The source engine is also very easy to modify (skins) which can be created in communities.
The source engine rocks!
The star responsible for heating the Solar System -- and life on earth. In comparison to other stars it is relatively small.
Without the sun, we would all never exist and everything would never have light.
1) The short way of saying First Person Shooter, a type of game where you see everything through the character's eyes.
2) The short way of saying Frames Per Second, a way in measuring how fast animation frames go. The higher the FPS, the more smoothly a game will run. Lag decreases FPS.
1) Man I love playing FPS games!
2) Damn, this lag really kills my FPS!
The largest known planet in the Solar System, with gravity about 2 times larger than earth and has a famed huge storm area known as the big red spot.
Jupiter sure is one big planet!
an acronym used in online games or chatrooms combining the acronyms "rofl
" and "lmfao
". It usually means you are laughing harder than laughing your ass off.
IrTEHn00b: How do I bring up teh start menu?
Exampledude: ROFLMFAO! n00b!
An online flash community, currently working on it's version 8. It currently only has forums.
Person 1: How long have you been posting on FlashIndustries?
Person 2: Longer than you...