The term Daraawiish is synonymous with Dhulbahante because:
*The Sayyid had 75% Dhulbahante DNA, 3 of his grandparents were Dhulbahante
*The Sayyids poem The Parching Heat of the Wind affirms Dhulbahante as the backbone of Darwiish "Ragga diinta hooyga u noqdiyo, hanad Shirshoore leh" meaning "The men who've become refuge to the faith, dignity belongs to the descendants of the House of Garaad Shirshoore".
* Dhulbahante were the only clan that had its population decimated for being Darwiish, resulting in a permanent diminution of their demographics
* The vast majority of the Qusuusi were Dhulbahante
* The vast majority of the Maaraweyn (Darwiish army) were Dhulbahante, with some Dubais/Dubeys, Garabsare, Bahidoor (Warsangeli), Bahgeri, Reer Warfa (MX), Aden Madobe (HJ), Reer Khalaf (MJ).
* Its supreme commander that led the elite Shiikhyaale was Ismail Mire, a Dhulbahante
* Its state religion (Salihiya/Urwayniya) preexisted among the Dhulbahante
* Darwiish had 4 capitals; all were located in Dhulbahante lands: Buuhoodle (Qoob Fardood) (1896-1899), Lassader (1900-1904), Halin (1909), Taleh (1910-1920), settled by the Axmed Garaad, Barkad/Guleed, Bah Nugaaleed and Samakab subclans of Dhulbahante respectively.
* Reer-beede, i.e. the largely unarmed Darwiish civilians who were subjected collective punishment via confiscation of private goods were exclusively Dhulbahante.
Daraawiish and Dhulbahante is the same thing
The promotion of unity among the Cushite race. The term Cushite is somewhat synonymous with "Horner" as it refers to the dominant ethnic group in the Horn. For Cushites, the E-M215 (also E3b) haplogroup prevails. The peninsula has never amalgamated under a single polity, except partially during the expansionism of Ahmed Gragn or that of Darwiish supreme commander Ismail Mire.
He is a proponent of Cushitism.
An inhabitant of the Horn of Africa. The word Horner is almost synonymous with Cushite, since that is the dominant ethnic group in the Horn. Due to being an enclosed peninsula, its people are phenotypically distinct among whom the E-M215 (also E3b) haplogroup prevails. The peninsula has never amalgamated under a single polity, except partially during the expansionism of Ahmed Gragn or that of Darwiish supreme commander Ismail Mire.
Her appearance looks somewhat Horner
Dervishes were the dhulbahante anti-imperialists of the Dhulbahante state (circa 1895 - 1921) founded in Dareema caddo (or their modern Dhulbahante descendants), led by Sayyidka and xarunta; successor state of the dhulbahante garadship
An inhabitant of Puntland, the northeasternmost corner of the Horn, bordered to the west by Darwiishia, outlined in the Cordeaux 1908 Darwiish border, south by Galdmudug, to the southwest by Ogadenia and to the northeast by Guardafui Channel
her family celebrated the Punti anniversary
A Somali tribe best known for having constituted the vast majority of the Darawiish. As a result of the Darawiish wars they lost territory, were decimated and were weakened; and as such are currently nicknamed Darwiishis or "Reer Darwiish". They are divided into 3 main branches: (1) M Garaad Ugaadhyahan (2) Farah Garaad (3) Bah Nugaaleed. They're called reer darawiish because the first capital (dareema caddo) and last (Taleh) were all in Dhulbahante land.
She's a member of the Dhulbahante tribe
The sayyid was the head of a dhulbahante state called Daraawiish, the successor state of Dhulbahante garadship founded in Dareemo Caddo
Thats the Sayyid rite there