(Seiklus is Estonian for 'adventure'.)
Seiklus is one of the most famous games made with Game Maker
. It was created by cly5m. Seiklus is a fascinating puzzle/platformer.
If you haven't heard of Seiklus you can't call yourself a gamer.
1. Bussi links bussi rechts (German),
meaning 'kiss left, kiss right'.
2. Bigelow Light Bulb Ring
Blbr light bulb rings disperse essential oils into the room.
Basically means "I'm not implying anything, I'm just making an observation". Which of course doesn't mean that the person *isn't* in fact saying, i.e. implying.
Mitt Romney sure made a 180
on national healthcare... I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
Benign/benevolent software. The opposite of malware
(malicious/malevolent software). A piece of software that is not malware. Not to be confused with anti-malware, i.e. anti-virus tools and such.
Also note that malware may cause benware to become malware.
Firefox, Twitter, Photoshop, games... it's all benware.
To get shot
To get into a situation where you get shot
To get shot "accidentally"
Also metaphorically; to get into an unfortunate situation
Those noobs seem eager to walk into a bullet.
1) Rolling On The Floor While Eating Pie
2) Rolling On The Floor While Eating Pizza
One of the many mock up versions of ROTFL
dude1: what do you get when you cross an elephant and a kangaroo?
dude1: Australia full of holes
EMS stands for following things:
1. Emergency Medical Service
2. Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
3. European Mathematical Society, Eastern Mountain Sports, Express Mail Service, Electro Medical Systems
1. EMS is a service in many countries providing acute care and transport to definitive care.
2. Stealing another Mangekyou sharingan from someone else unlocks the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
3. EMS is the abbreviation of several services and organizations.