1. Eating excessive amounts of food
2. Acting in an untoward way to others
3. Can be used in replacement of "fatty" "imbecile" "idiot" "stupid" "fat pie" etc
Must be said in a 'gollum' like voice.
"Even though I've had a subway, chips, five ice creams and a wham! bar, I'm still hungry"
1. Gets ridiculously drunk
2. Gets themselves into awkward situations
3. Becomes clumsy, often spilling drinks, breaking things, being sick everywhere
6. Sleeps for the next two days to wear off the amount of drink drunk.
Often does this on a regular occassion, sometimes earning the title "mess of the month".
People sometimes come together to create a "mess chart" depending on how lazy/how much of a mess the person is
"You were such a mess last night"
"I was such a mess last night!"
"Seriously, you're number one on the mess chart"
"How much of a mess was thing last night?"
Another word for "snog"
To kiss someone
When used, should replace the first letter of each sniggees names with 'sn'
"So, who did you snig last night?"
"Oh I snigged this right hottie"
e.g., Seb snogged Kayleigh becomes Sneb snigged Snayleigh
To be hit upon/sexually harrassed by an unattractive male
"Oh my god, I got totally goosed on last night"
"Can you please stop goosing on me?"
"AHAHAHA, you got goosed!"