1. A so called device that, when linked to a television set (usually old as shit), can be used for recording on and playing various videotapes. Despite multiple claims by elder people(s), it is often considered a mythical object; stating that the majority of the world's population (people who were born after the 1800's), have not actually possessed and/or seen one of these devices. Thus, it never existed owing to the fact that old people more than less have hallucinative related thoughts and views on modern day technology.
2. In Ancient Greek mythology: an abbreviation for "VideoCassette Recorder"
3. A mythical object that is said to somewhat resemble an underdeveloped DVD disc/player
4. Any object that is found in an old dusty box located in any given basement/attic/storage room
5. In nicknames to the female genitilia: Vajayjay, Cunt, Roast beef curtains; see George W. Bush
6. See: penis
Y: "Hey Billy, I think I saw one of those VCR things that your grandma was talking about the other day.
X: "Shut the hell up Alec, there is no such thing as a VCR or whatever the fuck its called."