A measure or act of total stupidity.
1) It took an enormous amount of planktitude to put petrol in the fuel tank of a diesel car.
2) Walking into a closed, glass patio door would be an act of planktitude.
Something that has been damaged or broken by an act of planktitude
would be said to have been planktified.
1) Jimmy planktified his laptop when he spilt coffee on it.
2) Jessy planktified her favourite white top when she washed it with the red socks.
3) Jimmy dropped his phone in the toilet. It was totally planktified.
An accident, usually a trip or fall, caused by varying degrees of planktitude
1) Jimmy had a plank stack because he totally didn't see the door was closed.
2) Jimmy plank stacked his car when he hit the gas instead of the brakes.