2. popular; like in a social hierarchy
3. used when a conversation goes silent
5. wicked (new england stlye, NOT evil= wicked)
6. good or great
7. not warm, but not cold
8. okay with each other, not mean to each other, but not necessarily nice, just not mean
1. That new bike is cool.
2. That kid Andrew is really cool.
3. SILENCE..........That's cool.
4. He gave me his lunch when i forgot mine; he's really cool.
5. Thats cool new.
6. A. You were cool in Halo 2.
6. b. That sandwich looks cool.
7. My ice-cream is cool.
8. After the arguement, Bill asked Andrew, "We cool?", and Andrew replied, "Ya, we cool."
1. It means to agree. Its agreed backwards.
2. deerga sid: to not agree. dis agreed backwards.
1. Mack is a dumbass. Deerga? and then people say deerga to say that they agree.
2. Mack is a dumbass. Deerga? Deerga sid. people say: deerga sid to show that they dis agree.