1. The polar opposite of Order
2. A state of reality in which one's reality is not under control. ie. Anarchy
3. The perfect fusion of good
. It is these things, yet it is not, and is greater than both.
Note: For all the KH players out there, this is not to be confused with Twilight
4. A character from Sonic Adventure
. Chaos is the God
of Destruction; an anthromorphic
...water lizard-thingy that is able to morph into any shape and is modular
in nature. Chaos lives on The Floating Island
. Chaos once destroyed the world when the ancient tribes of echidnas turned to war and corruption. Forunately, Chaos was sealed into the Master Emerald
, along with an echidna named Tikal
later, Chaos was released by Dr. Robotnik
. One kickass game later, a Perfect Chaos
was defeated by Super Sonic
, and the world was saved. Not from destruction, as it had already been partially destroyed, but from total destruction.
5. A mysterious character in the Xenosaga
series who seems to wield holy magic
as a weapon. Nobody's sure just what this guy is, because even though he looks human, it's obvious from the first time you see him that he is not human. I think he's an angel
. Some think he's a Gnosis
. Perhaps we will never know. Then again, maybe we'll find out in Xenosaga III...or IV...but definately not V or VI, because V is Xenogears
, which takes place millions of years after Shion
's time, and obviously VI is after Xenogears.
1. Order negates Chaos. Chaos negates Order. Without one, you cannot have the other.
2. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
3. Can't really think of an example.
4. Just play Sonic Adventure. You'll be glad you did, as it's a good game.
5. Play Xenosaga Episodes I and II.