A medical abbreviation meaning "overactive balls syndrome". Symptoms are random surges of anger, frequent screaming, and the urge to kill someone. Generally occurs in someone's teen years.
Person A: "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!?!"
Person B: "Calm down, Mr. OBS."
1. When someone says they're going to do something when they aren't going to do anything to support it. Bankers often give lip service.
2. The act of licking a vagina.
Person A: Oh, don't worry, I'll take care of that right away.
Person B: Meh, that's probably just lip service, I won't get too excited.
1. A phrase used as a sentence filler when trying to remember a word.
2. A codename for a secret term, usually a place or action.
3. A word to describe bullshit
, or something that's said to be true when it's really not.
4. Another word for excitement.
1. "I think he was being... uh... flippity flappity... discriminatory!"
2. "Let's go flippity flappity."
3. "That's a real load of flippity flappity."
4. "There's been a lot of flippity flappity on the news lately."
A word that describes someone that thinks greatly of himself or is bragadocious
That Johnny is so bragocious, he's always talking about himself.
Person A: "To the plippity plappity."
Person B: "To the plippity plappity."
A vehicle that floats on water.
"I'm looking forward to riding on that big boat. Hopefully I won't get wet."
A replacement for the word 'yo' or 'you'.
Yallses best be running!