Excluded due to being single/different.
You don't have a date. You're left out.
A response after humorously confusing someone into believing a falsehood or a joke.
Alice: Belle you left you’re bras at my apartment. Belle: I did? I’ll go grab them. Alice: I’m just teasing you.
Belle: I can’t go on another date with Craig. He’s abusive. Alice: Give him another chance. Belle: I really freaking can’t. Alice: Relax. I’m just teasing you.
A large cloth that a woman tosses or drapes around her shoulders. Used primarily for warmth and occasionally to make a fashionable appearance. There have been specific variations on the shawl, such as a piano shawl, which includes fringe and embroidery.
1. Erin: Mom, I’m going outside.
Erin’s Mom: It’s cold outside my dear. Take your shawl before you go.
2. Stevie Nicks, the lead singer of the soft rock band, Fleetwood Mac, frequently wears a piano shawl when performing on stage in order to show off her womanhood.
1. Covered in thick, warm clothes.
2. Busy with various events.
3. Statement made after packing is finished.
1. (Angela is warming herself by covering herself with a large thick fur shawl over a huge scarf and a long sleeve dress.) Angela: I’m prepared for the winter. I’m all wrapped up.
2. (Angela is very busy and consulting to her friend Barbara) Angela: Barbara, my dear, I’m so busy. I have to make snacks for my daughter’s soccer meet, help organize my husband’s files and plan my business trip. Barbara: Wow dearie. You’re all wrapped up.
3. Angela: It’s my niece’s birthday. My gifts are all wrapped up.
1. A reminder that someone has failed to attend an event/notice an occurrence before it has passed by. Can either be used as a sympathetic reminder, a warning or for playfully or harmfully teasing someone, often used on one individual to defend/support another.
2. A statement made after someone has failed at a goal as sympathetic comfort or as playful or harmful teasing, often used on one individual to defend/support another.
(Victoria throws the ball as her parents watch the game from the stands. Megan swings her bat, but fails to hit the ball, so Emma catches it.) Victoria’s mom: Haha Megan! You missed it!
This is because he is very good looking, impeccably dressed, extremely charismatic, financially successful and a most importantly of all a loyal romantic. These are qualities that make an attractive man.
My wife has a crush on George Clooney.