A term coined by Virgin Airlines. They are people who use a plane on almost daily basis, usually for work, but sometimes for leisure (i nthat case replace days with weeks). The Jetrosexual must follow 11 commandments, which are as follows:
11. Thou Shalt have thine passport ready to go at a moments notice.
10. Thou shalt have a favorite airport and be prepared to explain why it is thine fave.
9. Thou shalt not be a Chatty Cathy with thine seatmate.
8. Thou shalt never hold up the security line.
7. Thou shalt be able to order a beer in six different languages
6. Thou shalt respect the five minute rule when using thine lavatory.
5. Thou shalt be able to pack a week's worth of clothes in a single carry-on bag.
4. Thou shalt not own one of those inflatable neck pillows.
3. Thou shalt have at least one passport stamp from a country that now goes by a different name.
2. Thou shalt travel Economy class, on rare occasions, just to keep thine self humble.
1. Thou shalt leave terra firma behind in order to move business and culture forward.