1. Fake crack.
2. Derived from the fact that crack is often counterfeited with soap.
3. Anything that is sold as crack but is not.
Fred went to get a 20 rock and ended up smoking soap.
1. The pronunciation of the irc command /me
2. A very uncommonly spoken word than mostly exists in the heads of irc addicts.
3. A very common subconsciously spoken word. Spoken in the heads of irc addicts just before they type /me
4. A term spoken verbally in rare occasions in public by very disturbed irc users.
Ford : /me has been here way to long.
Inside of Ford's brain : slash me has been here way to long.
Slash me wants the dumb bitch in the front of the line to pay for her food already
A person who is addicted to using internet relay chat.
People who, for the most part, drink a lot and do illicit drugs. Many irc addicts drink enough to kill a mule, while typing for as many as 20 straight hours, into ircchat rooms.
Irc addiction is just a state of mind. Some snap out of it after a few months and others just can't shake it. It's kinda like crack for smart people.
Ford_Lawnmower is an irc addict.
1. The act of crawling around on the floor looking for small pieces of crack cocain that may have fallen in the carpet. This is a very common occurrence after crack heads and crack whores run out of drugs and money.
2. The act of searching for LSD after you have spilled it into the carpet.
vachil was combing the carpet for 3 hours after running out of crack.
Ford spent the night combing the carpet after spilling a vile of microdot acid on the rug.
1. A rude and threatening panhandler that begs for money, but at the same time demands it.
2. A drug addict or crack head that is still in good health and begs for money with the threat of violence.
3. Commonly found on college campus's in the United States, bully bums run in packs and take money from freshman students and weaklings.
weakling: There are a bunch of bully bums up there. Lets cut through the alley.
Ford: Fuck them bully bums. I'm gonna bash their brains in with a brick.
The act of Combing the carpet
for small pieces of crack and then smoking what you find. It is known as smoking lint because it is rare to actually find crack. More likely you are smoking small pieces of fiber or a potato chip.
Ralf was smoking lint the other night and ended up smoking a piece of a french fry.
1. A old school scam used by bums to get money by using a can of dog food and a can of cornbeef and hash. The can of dog food is emptied and cleaned out and the cornbeef is placed in the dogfood can. The bum then sits outside a grocery store eating from the dogfood can and is given money by strangers that think the poor bum is eating dogfood.
2. Any scam where a bum lowers himself to a unethical level, such as pretending to have no legs.
Ford: Well the car is busted and I'm out of money.
porch: I have a couple of dollars. Lets get some cornbeef and some alpo and pull the dogfood scam.
Ford: Heheh, the dogfood scam, I'll get my bum suit out of the trunk.