Contracion of 'say not' used as a modal verb.
Ezekiel: Howdy, Luca! How are you doing?
Luca: Hey, I'm pretty good. What's new?
Ezekiel: I came across Melinda yesterday and we had a chat...
Luca: Really? what told she you?
Luca: I ain't gonna tell you. You know that I sayn't what I am told.
Contraction of 'love not', used as a modal verb.
Ezekiel: Luca, knew you that Melida dumped Jim?
Luca: what? I knew not that! why was that?
Ezekiels: well, she loven't him anymore.
Luca: Oh, I'm so excited!
Ezekiel: How come?
Luca: I am just going to fly on a mongolfier! want you to come with me?
Ezekiel: Sure! I adore mongolfiers!
1. suitable or right and expressing well the intended thought or feeling.
1. He summed up Jack's achievements in one or two felicitous phrases.
2. I am so felicitous today since my father has returned from his journey.
NOTE: The opposite of felicitous is infelicitous.
1. To go to the spiritual realm when one dies and leaves the body.
2. To make somebody's spirit (persons or living creatures) go to the spiritual realm.
1. Earthbound spirits have not crossed over because they have some unfinished business / I often think about how it shall be when I cross over into the light.
2. Melinda is a medium who sees and speaks to earthbound spirits and crosses them over.
A mixture of oil, mayonnaise (= a thick cold white sauce) and ketchup (= a thick cold red sauce), used to flavour salad
Syn. French dressing
Ezekiel: Luca, want you to come to McDonalds?
Luca: yes, of course!
Ezekiel: why are you so excited?
Luca: well, the thing's that I love the fries there and even more when I put maychup on them!
Ezekiel: you're right, fries with maychup are so tasty!
An adult whose interests and behaviour follow youth culture; someone who has not fully grown up.
An adult who has this pattern of behaviour.
1. I really cannot figure out how he dares to wear that outfit at 50. He's just an adultescent.
2. Let us go to another disco. This one is full of adultescents.