1. to lengthen out in time; extend the duration of; cause to continue longer: to prolong one's stay abroad.
2. to make longer in spatial extent: to prolong a line.
"Where grizzlies do follow through on a charge and actually attack, they will usually bite at the head. The best defense is to lie prone, face down, legs spread to make it harder for the bear to flip you over, and hands gripped around the neck. Normally, once a grizzly is sure you are no longer a threat, it will leave. This is why most wildlife agencies in grizzly country advise that people play dead if attacked. Struggling or fighting back will almost certainly intensify and prolong the attack.
1. An argument in which two or more people talks about another person offensively.
2. To crack jokes about someone.
3. To offensively hurt someone else's feelings by making fun of them in front of a large crowd.
" Kevin: Yo mama so fat, she had to go to Sea World to get baptized"
Alisha: "Oh, so you wanna jone, huh? Okay, yo teeth so yellow, people be yelling taxi!"
Kevin: "You got so many bumps on yo face, I took it
for a map of a military base!"
Do you see how Kevin and Alisha make fun back and forth?
this is the definition of "JONE"
Family, or either friends that one may devote or consider those friends as their family.
If it ain't favorite kinfolk!