8 definition by Crazy8888s

Top Definition
A speech disorder named after the Baptist minister Alfred Charles "Al" Sharpton, Jr. Individuals inflicted with this disorder exhibit the following symptom of utilizing a lexicon consisting of overly complex terminology that is beyond the individual’s capacity for successful utilization. Often those inflicted with this speech disorder misuse or mispronounce words, resulting in sounding like a complete dumbass when talking. Sufferers of this disorder are also prone to frequent, incoherent ramblings and word-salads.
The following are examples of Al Sharpton's Disorder:

Rectum – I had two Cadillac’s, but my bitch rectum both.
Disappointment – My parole officer tol’ me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to the joint.

Dictate – My girlfriend say my dictate good.

Fortify – I axed this ho on da street, “how much?” she say “fortify.”

"All that inside dirty that the IRS i i is doing that she needed to defeat them" -Al Sharpton quote
by Crazy8888s August 25, 2011

Mug icon
Buy a Al Sharpton's Disorder mug!
When you run the shower to conceal that you are taking a shit; however, no actual showering takes place.

This behavior occurs when one's rectal backfiring is in earshot of another person.

Dry Showering is typically exhibited by individuals that are phobic of fart-expression.
I fart really loudly when I drop a deuce and I don't want my girlfriend's mom to hear me. Time for a Dry Shower. She'll NEVER know what I'm really doing in here, heh! heh!
by Crazy8888s October 20, 2011

Mug icon
Buy a Dry Shower mug!
1. A derogatroy term for a police officer. 2. A fat cop in a blue uniform.
I got pulled over by another cop! I think those blue fatsos are out to get me!
by Crazy8888s June 03, 2011

Mug icon
Buy a Blue Fatso mug!
A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against bitches.
Anne: Dave, you're such a misogynist!
Dave: No Anne, I'm totally cool with 80% of women, I just despise the other 20% who are bitches like you who go around accusing me and other men of being misogynistic. I'm actually a bitchogynist!
by Crazy8888s February 16, 2017

Mug icon
Buy a Bitchogynist mug!
Little Red Riding Hood Syndrome, otherwise known as, "#MeToo." As defined by the European fairy tale about the naive, wholesome, and pure-hearted Little Red Riding Hood, who ignores the wisdom and warnings of her mother and impetuously ventures into the dark & dangerous world to fulfill her noble, altruistic, and self-sacrificing quest only to be accosted and consumed by the lusting, ravenous and Machiavellian Big Bad Wolf! Overtly trusting and deceived by her own cognitive dissonance, she tragically remains trapped within her own self-deception, blind to the true nature of the wolf and unable to see the wolf's true intentions for her until it is too late. Perhaps a noble and enabling woodcutter will come to her hapless rescue and maintain her dysfunctional behaviors and those of her daughters.
"What a deep voice you have!" ("The better to greet you with", responds the wolf), "Goodness, what big eyes you have!" ("The better to see you with", responds the wolf), "And what big hands you have!" ("The better to hug/grab you with", responds the wolf), and lastly, "What a big mouth you have" ("The better to eat you with!", responds the wolf), at which point the wolf jumps out of bed and eats her up too. 30 years later, Little Red Riding Hood, Tweets a #MeToo and the Big Bad Wolf is kicked out of the forest by an angry mob; all involved being casualities of Little Red Riding Hood Syndrome.
via giphy
by Crazy8888s October 12, 2018

Mug icon
Buy a Little Red Riding Hood Syndrome mug!
Engaging in a creampie gangbang with an ovulating chick.
Damn! Me and some hommies busted a nut in some bitch last year playing Russian Roulette and now I'm on Maury Povich.
by Crazy8888s January 25, 2011

Mug icon
Buy a Russian Roulette mug!
When the fascists at Facebook restrict your account for 3 days because you posted a hilariously tasteless meme, you just got Zuckerberged!
I posted a really funny Piper Perri Surrounded meme on Facebook today and those lousy, 1st Amendment-infringing fascists Zuckerberged me!
by Crazy8888s November 05, 2020

Mug icon
Buy a Zuckerberged mug!