The automatic response usually anticipated to avoid an unexpected act they may cause you Insult or injury.
It is an reflexive action.
He flinched when I pretended to piinch him in the face
1. To be awake
2. To be in better position financially; increase your status; getting paid
1. I was up three times last night. I just could not sleep
1. I got a new job. I am so up that I bought my boo a brand new car.
1. To ask someone what is going on.
2. A greeting or salutation
Hey Rudy!! What’s popping tonight?
To intentionally avoid, skip or ignore
I really wanted to ask Sony about the money he owes me but when I saw him at the club he skirted me
Someone in that is really overweight
Dude your homey is 450lbs, he is fat as fuck
1. To do something unexpectedly or with out any thought
2. Impulsive act
My neighbor was sitting outside talking to his wife when then he up and shot her. I did not see that coming.
Any person with a compulsive conquest for lustful or sexual behaviors with no emotional attachment.
Bruce sleeps with another woman every week. I swear he must be Romeopathic