A nickname for the College of Lake County in Grayslake, IL aka Gayslake
I 'm too smart for the College of Last Chance
A nickname for the College of Lake County In Grayslake, IL
After I graduate I'll go to the University of Grayslake
The ool way say the urban dictionary
rban ictionary is the oolest ite
Ebrons isnt in the rban ictionay yet
1. A derogatory name for Zion, IL
2. A town in northeastern illinois where all of its stores close at 8pm on weekdays and 5-6pm on the weekends.
3. A town in northeastern illinois whose library keeps enforcing crazy rules because of rowdy teenagers have nothing else to do but cause trouble and you have to stay out of the library after 3pm on schooldays to avoid them.
4. A town in northeastern illinois where there's nothing to do.
5. The town with a Mister Rogers Neighborhood-ass trolley that goes in a big ass circle
I can't wait to get out of the Shitty of Zion
Its 3:00, here comes the troublemakers, I gotta get out of the library
A nickname for the College of Lake County
I go to ool at the Ollege of Ake Ounty
ool nickname for zompton aka zion
I ride the ompton rolley everday
ompton made it to state
Lets go to the ompton arnival
Lets go to the ompton ireworks
We're going to Ompton to go to the hilo ool
1. A town in northeastern Illinois that has inadequate train service since 1982. You were able to go from Zion to Milwaukee until 1971.Until 1963 you had two train routes to choose from: The North Shore Line, which is now a bike path and the Chicago & Northwestern where the Metra runs now.
2. A town in northeastern Illinois that takes away the fun stuff for everybody. Examples include the closing of the ice and roller rinks, the park district getting rid of the paddle boats in their infinite wisdom, the park district getting rid of the game room in the leisure center in their infinite wisdom, no more ice cream trucks since 1999 or 2000, and other stuff
3. A town in northeastern Illinois that cuts things short. Examples include the city pool closing at 6pm instead of 8 or 9, carnival shutting down at 10pm instead of 11pm starting this year, and recently, the 4th of July fireworks were only ten minutes long this year. The labor Day Parade might be next in being cut short this year. This might result in ZIon becoming a ghost town.
4. A town in northeastern Illinois where public transportation is cut off by 7pm.
5. a boring ass town
Colleen to Me: Pretty soon Zion might get cut off which means no more trains and busses to zion.