1. One who attempts to flex intellect that does not exist within his or her own mind.more...
2. Can probably be found with a thesaurus in hand, while in a chat room, looking up new insults that are synonymous with "stupid" in order to boost his or her own undeserved ego.
3. Typical cases of pseudo-intellectualism involve pre-pubescent 15 year olds that think they have everything figured out, including, but not limited to: life, religion, politics, education, and sex. Ironically, they have never quite experienced either of the aforementioned.
4. Pretends he or she has an opinion.
5. Posseses a severe tendency to blindly and wholeheartedly believe any bullshit they hear, only to subsequently regurgitate the misinformation to anyone they see in an asinine attempt to appear more intelligent than a used, broken condom.
6. Should the victim of the verbal onslaught happen to have a differing opinion, the pseudo-intellectual will revert to his or her thesaurus and insult the opposition with words he or she never knew existed, and probably cannot even pronounce.
7. Annoyingly and constantly refers to the word antidisestablishmentarianism, as if knowledge of said word defined his or her illegitimately high intelligence quotient.
8. Typically a hypocrite; creates many, many contradictions. Most online grammar/spelling Nazis can relate.
9. Always ends a bullshit "argument" with, "I win, so stfu." Win what, dipshits? Your opinions weren't fact in the first place.
|2.||The Holy Hobo Fork|
The basis of the Holy Hobo Fork religion; a fork that has been blessed by a holy hobo.
Have you prayed to the Holy Hobo Fork today?
A form of pseudo-religion formulated by secular moralists as an alternative to Christianity. Indoctrinating the youth with this fad ensures a docile population that will reach maturity never knowing that what they regard as 'rebellious' or 'against the grain' is simply another method of control devised by their bourgeois masters.
Flip that 'x' you've drawn on your hand upside-down. Resembles a crucifix, does it not?
'sxe' is the atheistic alternative to Christian slavery.
LA based punk band that you either love madly, hate passionately or find exceedingly dull. Their songwriting team consists of a UCLA life science professor, and the president of Epitaph Records who tend to use a heightened and advanced vocabulary when coming up with their poignant socio-political and pseudo-philosophical lyrics. Their lineup also consists of some of punk rock's finest musicians including Greg Hetson of Circle Jerks fame, Brian Baker of Minor Threat/Dag Nasty fame and Brooks Wackerman from Suicidal Tendencies. They have been around for approximately twenty eight years.
"Look around and ask someone if you are alive,
you're a sidewalk cipher speaking prionic jive.
So, I give you me,
I give you nothing!"
-- "Give You Nothing"
Me: 'prionic jive?' Must be a Bad Religion song...
Contagious form of schizophrenia. Also the blame for billions upon billions of murders and countless wars.
Religion is the cause of the Holocaust, genocides, and 9/11.
|6.||Livingston High School|
As much as everybody complains that they hate Livingston, it's not that bad of a town. The crime rate is relatively low (though it's been getting worse because the ghetto kids from Newark and West Orange have been moving in). Even though there are many cliques (Asians, japs, blacks and hispanics, etc.) and you would think we're just a rich stuck up town, people are surprisingly nice to each other. There are rarely any cases of "bullying" and whatever. Livingston is also close to NYC and the shore, and at least we have a movie theater, ice skating rink, and a few restaurants. There are three malls near us - Livingston Mall, Willowbrook Mall, and Short Hills Mall. Nobody ever goes to the Livingston Mall because the Short Hills Mall has the expensive name brand stores.more...
Most people here are obnoxiously rich. Kids whose families have airplanes and private jets are considered a little richer than everyone else, but it's not that out of the ordinary. You look at the student parking lot and see Range Rovers, Audis, and BMWs, and then look at the teachers parking lot and see regular cars like Hondas and Fords. If you don't own at least one pair of True Religion jeans or something designed by Tory Burch, you aren't a true Livingstoner. And by Livingstoner, I mean LivingSTONER.
Everyone here does drugs because they have nothing better to do with their money, and if anything ever happens, their parents can hire the best lawyers and use money to pay their way out.
People here are al...
Someone who is ALWAYS trying to convert you to their religion, and will not let you justify your religion (or lack of one) because theirs just makes -so- much more sense than yours.
Atheist guy: Let's start a random religious discussion out of the blue.
Christian guy: Alright. I'm a Christian. You?
Atheist guy: Cool, I'm an atheist.
Christian guy: That's cool, ma---
Pseudo-missionary: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL, ATHEIST GUY! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! GOD IS YOUR ONLY SAVIOUR. THOU SHALT LET JESUS INTO THINE HEART. REPENT! REPENT!
Christian guy: Whoa, whoa, cool your jets, man, it's alright. Atheist guy can believe what he wa--
Pseudo-missionary: THE DEVIL IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIM. HIS SOUL IS IMPURE. GRAAAAGH.
Atheist guy: That doesn't make any sense.
Christian guy: Dude, calm down.
Pseudo-missionary: YOU'RE GOING TO HEEEEEEEEELL! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!
Atheist guy & Christian guy: *shrug*