"Baby, it's Sunday. Go get me and the guys some beer. Oh and get a pizza while you're at it"
"God you're such a pig sometimes."
"I know but I love it."
2. "I really have no idea what your hand is, but my pig instincts tell me you're bluffing, haya DOIN"
3. "How'd you know I was cooking lasagna?"
"Don't worry about it. It's pig stuff."
4. (petting lazy dog) "This dog reminds me of my son. A true pig"
5. "You comin' tonight Tony?"
"Yea yea, fughettaboutit. Lemme just settle things with the wife real quick"
6. Saying "haya doin" in place of "bye".
7. "Gotta love Rocky. He fights for us true pigs"
In this book the animals feel as though the farmer uses and abuses the them, so the pigs decide they should revolt. In the end the pigs play all the other animals and take over.
Originally, this story was about communism.
This explains the reason cops are pigs. Cops are supposed to protect and help the people, but in the end they are just two faced and are quick to throw a brother in the pen.
Those commie bastard are such pigs.
Pigs can be found in Bramall Lane every other Saturday, although are increasingly rare and difficult to see or hear.
Can be found in woodwork, usually fake pine.
Usual baiting methods include cheap tickets for students and freebies for kids which encourages non-pigs to join the burrow.