This is an adjective. It is a synonym - at least in South Yorkshire - for large, big, massive, huge, colossal, gigantic, etc. It is often used in a superlative manner.
"The stone that you threw at my head was macka'"
"He threw a mack-off stone at my head."
A true blue aussie, loves everything australian and is everything australian.
"G'day Macka! Hows it going mate?"
A McDonald's restaurant. Also written "Macker's", and possibly "mackaz" in New Zealand.
"I can't think about anything except a Filet-O-Fish right now. Let's go to Mackas."
"I'm having a real Mac-attack
. Let's stop at Macker's."
1. A versatile adjective for anything that is extreme
2. Noun, a fat person
3. Adjective for when you feel fat
1. This cheeseburger is macka awesome OR you are a macka loser
2. Dude, that chick was such a macka its disgusting
3. I'm feeling macka today, my jeans wont fit