Also shortened to "vers".
2. with many uses: able or meant to be used in many different ways
3. moving easily between tasks: able to move easily from one subject, task, or skill to another
4. changeable: subject to rapid or unpredictable change
5. zoology free-moving: describes a body part or joint that can turn or move freely in more than one direction, e.g. an insect's antenna
6. botany attached loosely: describes an anther that is attached to the filament by a small area, allowing it to move more freely
1."Benny only likes blondes. He should be versatile, like me. I don't care about hair color."
2. "Hey, look at that babe hanging out with her ugly friend."
- "I'd tap them both."
-"Oh stop it! You already knew I was versatile"