As a Verb: to dispose of something/somebody; particularly used in reference to a former mate
My gal was counter-productive to my goals, so I junked her and traded up to something far more
1) Garbage with a monetary value.
2) Object(s) with no practical utility.
Don't throw that away i might use it someday.
Are you kidding that is junk.
Junks (n): A word commonly used to express intense emotions. Such as love, rage, hatred, pain, etc.
JUNKS! I just got a D on my Precalc. Test.
A word to replace 'chunk' or 'piece'.
A junk of wood, or a junk of ice.
reproductive parts of both males and females. It can include the external parts such as testicles or the inner parts such as a uterus.
1. Male example: "It's freakin' hot out, my junk
is sweaty and sticking to my leg."
2. Female example: "Dude what's wrong? You look pale," first girl.
"I'm ragging and need some midol. My junk really fuckin' hurts," second girl says to the first.
1. most cars that try to go for the fast and furious look, but fail badly by using 9.95 autozone parts.
2. aka the "package"
1. Dude's 95 Neon looks like fucking junk with all that cheap plastic draped all over it.
2. When my ex found out I was cheating on her, she blasted me in the junk with her high heel.
. Semen created in the (typically smaller than average) ball sacks of Jewish males. Large quantities of junk
can be found during the act of a synagake
David drenched Lindsay in a gallon of Junk after their son's bar mitzvah.