Top Definition
A device a male puts on his hard dick too make it flaccid
I need too use a jackfold too get rid of this hard boner from looking at Sharon's ass in leggings.
by JDavid18 February 18, 2014
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.