Drunk Lunch, when friends gather for lunch and get drunk.
The same "drun-" prefix rule applies to breakfast and dinner:
Tonya and her friends had drunch to celebrate Cortney's birthday.
After partying all night, Kristen enjoyed a drunkfast of beer and Cheerios.
It's been a long week, so I'm going out to drunner with my girlfriends.
1) a late morning or early afternoon meal (usually on Saturday or Sunday) at which hipsters
and poseurs alike gather at a local hotspot in which they consume more alcohol than food, in an attempt to rid themselves of the previous night's hangover.
I met Sid, Jorden and Becca at Relish for drunch earlier. We each had 4 Bloody Marys. I'm still tanked.
Gosh work sucks. lets go to drunch at 1pm. -or- Hey! Let's go to drunch before class! -or - You know what I want? Drunch and a quickie
before we go back. -or- Ohhhh, I thnk thaz drunch might've ben jes a 'lil too much... I havin troubles typin my papersworks
Drinking heavily with friends over lunch. Making noon five o'clock. Works best at the end of a hard week.
Girl: Are you done with your Orgo test? That was a total bitch. I'm just ready for the weekend.
Guy: Totally. We should do drunch....
So drunk that you cant spell,verbalize or even think the word 'drunk' without it coming out as 'drunch'.
Martin: Decent Sesh
Belinda: IM SO DRUNCH HERR DURRR LOLOLOL POOP
Drinking, but not actually drunk. Merely incapable of spelling properly. Also fun because it rhymes with "crunch."
I only had one glass of wine! I'm not drunch! Shit.
1. (verb) A drunken hunch, usually from long periods spent stooping or slumping in a bar stool.
2. (noun) The suspicion that someone has after they've had too much to drink that another person thinks they are hot.
1. Look at that guy drunch over the bar.
2. Dude, I've got a drunch that chick digs me.