Hipster: "Best shirt."
(2) An email signature indicative of a laziness too pervasive to finish what one started (by simply adding the word 'regards' followed by a comma)
(3) The electronic sign off of any over zealous, ass kissing up-and-comer in academia (probably an intern or TA) who emails his professors a final draft before it is due
(2) Bro, swt prty lst ngt. Thnk I lft my shrt at yr plce. Best, Todd (a clear douchebag frat party boy's name, right?
(3) Dear Dr. Failedwritingcareer, Please find attached my analysis of vowel sounds in the works of Alexander Pope. Best, Herb.
Girl two(ignorant american): Is that near Amsterdam?
Girl one: No you moron, not everything is by Amsterdam. That's like asking if you live near D.C. even though you live in Nevada. smh
2. Synonym for "guests". Mostly used in England, if somebody says that a room is "for best", they most likely mean it is intended for guests to use.
2. Tracy: Please don't play in this room. It's for best.