The small side-dishes served along with cooked rice in Korean cuisine. (I stole this definition off Wikipedia.) Kimchi is a type of banchan.
I like banchan.
The little side dish things you get at Korean restaurants.
I thought it was called "kimchi."
No, kimchi is a type of banchan.
when something is so horrible, that you begin to laugh & cry at the same time
mr. capriolla is such a sucky teacher, he would be the mac & cheese of lean cuisine.
1) A potpourri of different people who have things in common.
2) Hosts thieves and cheaters from either underdeveloped countries or the Naples area
3) Great cuisine in all regions
4) Sucks in manners and govermental system, which it admits but is too lazy to do anything about it
5) Poorest organization on the planet but still good in quality
6) Is great fun and you would never want to go or you'd miss it the minute you leave
7) Most beautiful place ever cos there isn't a landscape you can't see there (although many other countries do have breath-taking things to see Italy is still the sublime in variety)
8) The buses come by pure chance (at least now they are mostly displayed IF they're coming)
9) The capital has the crappiest (so to say) metro in Europe and many cities are buried under cars and trash (lazy or just politically corrupted)
10) Beautiful language, culture people..just that some dicks ruin it
11) Screw generalizations but the hottest guys I've ever met are Italian (also the kindest and meanest)
12) Be realistic and don't say Italy copied from what's and what's because that's like saying America didn't copy from everyone (which they do badly too)
13) Come on what's wrong with ditching Germany when your on the wrong side; what would you do oh you brave people - it wasn't like they were best friends come on Hitler just puppetted (even if that's not a word) Mussolini!! And look, they threw over the one who allied with Germany so ha! Plus...
The act of going to a new location, wandering around and sampling the local cuisine.
Hey let's go to Chinatown and do some Bourdaining. I'm hungry for an adventure.
An establishment which serves World renown cuisine to highly respectable customers. In particular, humans of the 'Myles' variety enjoy the splendid dishes on offer at such places. Often found in the most unlikely spots of inner beauty about the quaint English country-side.
Arabella: Father, i'm starving, and in need of some 'posh nosh'.
Edward: I say, a trip to the local Gastropub is in order, don't you?
Arabella: Excellent idea!
Main Entry: fe-lix
Etymology: Latin --- more at Lean Cuisine
1 : a person with amazing stature.
2 : a person with a large penis.
3 : an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of sexual arousal.
That guy is up to par with Felix.
A jobby is a well-known dish amongst all non-Scots within Scotland; reknowned for its' distinct, nutty flavour. All tourists and visitors are encouraged to request this excellent part of Scotland's national cuisine whenever possible.
Popular variations include: Jobby wi' Chips, Jobby wi' Curry Sauce, Jobby wi' Batter n' a pickled onion and Joaby n' Boaby.
"Excuse me, waiter?" "Aye, whit?" "Can I have some of your finest jobby please?"
"Hmm.. aye nae bother, this one's on the house!"