1. A situation in which you were intending one action, yes opposing forces to such action were ready to respond without your knowledge.
2. Slang, one's mouth, particularly referring to one that won't close.
3. Seldom used slang, refering towards female genetalia.
4. Slang, generated from 4chan and ytmnd, the term is used to desribe an individual whose appearance is that of a very attractive female, yet in reality, it is a male. Synonymous with transvestite, tranny, toss-up, crossdresser, and others. The term has also been applied towards attractive girls who are much younger than one may initially think. Synonymous with jailbait. The term was also propogated with the use of images of Admiral Ackbar, a charater from Star Wars, whose biggest line was exlaiming, "It's a trap!" in effort to warn the X-wing fliers of a sudden turn of events.
1. As we approached for the attack, we noticed it was quiet, perhaps a bit too quiet. Low and behold, the enemy sprung from the foilage. It was a trap.
2. Shut your trap!
3. Did you stick it in her trap?
4. Bridget, from the Guilty Gear XX, is a total hottie, but the game's bio section says it's a trap.
word of the day: August 27, 2006
The area where drug deals are carried out
The dope boy is in the trap tonight.
A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman until you are in the bedroom with one. Watch out for these types, they are usually afraid to get intimate because you might discover their little 'secret', but sooner or later you find out the truth!
Fap Fap Fap IT's a trap!
FAP FAP FAP , MICHAEL IS A TRAP!
the act of going to a place in order to make money by selling drugs or other items, most often illegally. common areas are busy street corners, shopping centers, aparment complexes, and any place of commonly large gatherings of people.
My boy needed some money so he copped
to go to the mall and trap.
A pre-op transwoman who is both passable and hot. The kind that, when you find she's packing heat, you just don't care.
How was I supposed to know she was a trap? Well, of course I banged her. She was hot.
What one's friends up there on the sanctuary moon are walking into, as is one's Rebel fleet. Generally characterized by allowing the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator, and the said shield generator being safe from one's pitiful little band, due to the fact an entire legion of another's best troops awaits them. Coincides with the deflector shield being quite operational when one's friends arrive. Also occurs when one has enemy ships in Sector 47. Often known to take place when that blast comes from the Death Star, leading one to believe that thing's operational.
Less commonly, a trap can refer to when the Force is with someone, but they are not a Jedi yet, and a second party wishes for one to join him, and together they can rule the galaxy as father and son. This type is generally announced by one's unknown sister as she is taken away by a bounty hunter. In addition, a trap can also refer to when one senses Count Dooku, to which the other replies, "I sense a trap." In these cases, the next move is to spring the trap. These two types are becoming increasingly rare, subsiding to the first type mentioned.
Controller: Admiral, we have enemy ships in sector 47.
Admiral Ackbar: It's a trap!
means grinding,often used in the south.The act of hustling and making money by profit.Also see trapstar
Shit my boy im bout to gone head and trap,shit get this money.
Young Jeezy-"Trap all day with no lunch break"
A place or neighbourhood where drugs transactions take place.
When I grow up, I am gonna try to get out of this trap.