1. Abbreviaton for the letter W
2. Twenty dollars
3. Twenty dollars worth of anything, especially narcotics
4. Twenty-inch rims
5. The art of making a remix, especially a reggae song, in which the lyrics are all or partially removed and the focus is placed on the drum track and the bass
6. Generally incorrectly used as a name for any remix to any song
1. I drive a V. dub
2. That CD player is like two dubs
3. Lemme get a dub, I gotta get high
4. I got my Escalade rollin on dubs'
5. Lee "Scratch" Perry is the master of the traditional reggae dub, especially his work with Sir Robert Nesta Marley
6. Jay-Z calls it a dub but it's really just a remix
short for the expression "double dime". meaning $20 (usually of drugs).
I had to save some money so i could buy a dub
Dub is reggae stripped to its essentials. with peolple like scratch perry, and king tubby paving the way in the 60's. both these guys were music producers that had tons of recordings laying around and started splicing tracks together. The roots of sampling. dub is all about the BASS and badass drumming everything else cuts in and fades out Dub is the voice of the soul..
yo thats some heavy ass DUB
1. Short for double.
2. Used for the number 20.
-20 inch rims
-a $20 bag of marijuana
Im ridin on dubs.
Heres a 20, go get a nigga a dub of dat fiya.
Dumb Ugly B!tch
Dude i can't believe you hooked up with that girl last night man, she was a total DUB.
Noun - usually a person that is really lame
Verb - to grind with the opposite sex
N. = Person 1 : Yo , Jenny broke up with Steven today
Person 2 : So what ? Steven was a dub anyway
V. = Jamie wants to dub with that guy over there
An amount of marijuana worth twenty dollars. Twenty being two tens, two tens being two dimes, and 'dub' being short for 'double' a dime.
Give me a dub. Lemme get a dub