Scotland is the best country in the world!!! If you are scottish then you were born in Scotland. All this crap about being scottish if your mum or dad is scottish is S***e. I'm scottish as i was born in Irvine and had a Glasweigen accent
. when i was 13 i moved to aberdeen and i kept my accent although i got bullied for it. I left all my mates in Irvine and it is the best town in the world!
If your from Glasgow then you'll use words like..maw..da..whit..aye..naw.
If your from aberdeen then you'll use words like..awa..fit..fere..bide
If you don't use any of these words then your probably not Scottish.
the standard by which all else is judged.
<i>If it's not Scottish it's CRAP!</i>
along with the Irish the coolest ethnicitys in the world
1. they drink
2. they like to fight over sports
3. their national costume is underwear optional
Dude those Scottish people are the shiznit
Brother God to Irish! Scots and the Irish kick all ass and if you have a problem with that fuck off!
No example needed, if you need one...Fuck you.
God's Chosen People, but after a heavy night on the Whisky
resulting in a huge argument with God he punished us and cast us down on to the island of Britain,and to add insult to injury he gave us the English as neighbours!.
Scottish people are the dogs bollocks
oh and by the way Burns night
is on the 25th of January NOT February ad it is whisky
with no "E" Niyko you are hereby cast out of the Scottish club ,hang your head in shame. tut tut
1. The scottish language ; A form of Gaelic, closely related to Irish and Manx, part of the Goidelic or Q-Celtic sub family of the Celtic language grouping.
Not to be confused with 'Scots', 'Lowland Scots', 'Lallans' or 'Doric' which is a language/dialects of a language of Anglo-Saxon origin, formerly referred to by its speakers as Inglis/Ynglis, which assumed the title 'Scots' around the 15th century.
2. Ethnically Scottish - being those who speak the aforementioned Scottish language; Gaels or 'Gaidheil' in their own language.
3. Of or belonging to Scotland.
'Canan na h-alba' - the language scotland,
'an canan Albannach' - the language of Scots,
'Canan nan Gaidheil' - the language of Gaels,
'Albannach' - Scottish.
One of the few, one of the proud. Only country not to give in without a long fight against the Romans. Greatest drinkers on the planet. Fun loving people who dinny hold a grudge (except with england). You know you love us cause you've no reason to hate us!!!
Did you see that Scottish guy last night? What a laugh man!!
1) term used to describe someone from scotland. (note: not every1 there rolls their R's and says occh I jimmy al the time)
2) a type of dialect. the scottish language was originally a form of gaelic, from when the irish settled in scotland. That language is rapidly going away and so a form of english is more commonly used in scotland.
the collective noun the "scottish" are a group of people who are born in scotland and face many prejudices from narrow-minded idiots.
seriously, wot is with all the other definitions??? they are completely steriotyped, the people should either get a life or at least VISIT SCOTLAND and see for themselves that the scottish arent all whiskey-drinking, sheep-shagging, kilt-wearing, aggresive pigs.