2) Someone you vote for when there are no better options available.
3) A person elected to office when ‘Mickey Mouse’ or ‘None of the above’ is not an option on the ballot.
4) The perceived lesser-of-two-evils.
5) A person who appears to change his position after he’s elected to office.
2) I wasn’t going to vote because all of the candidates suck; however, I’d better pull a Christie.
3) The only reason that Christie over there got elected was because our state doesn’t allow a ‘None of the above’ option.
4) I know what we have is not good so I’ll take my chances with that Christie over there.
5) It seems that most people you vote for, will do a Christie after they are elected.
Christie is a 3% in this society.
Christie is a diamond in the rough.
Don't mess with Christie.
Who is that chick?.....Oh, that's Christie.
Kind of amazing.
oh, sorry, i was with a christie.
ohhhhh, i see. you win.