You coming to my party?
A word used for emphasis. Makes you sound kinda "cheerleaderish" when you use it.
Random: I totally failed that maths test
Courtney: Your IQ drops by at least 20 points everytime you say 'totally'
to claim that a conlusion has been reached of grandoise proportions through using the least grandiose language imaginable
Without: "Not only have I passed my graduation and earned a place at the most prestigious educational institution in the country, I also achieved the higest results in the entire class and have bettered the school's highest ever grade. I'm extatic about the result
and wish to take you all for drinks on me"
With: "I totally nailed
my grad!! (~dude) Lets get fu##ing trashed
It's a word used by ditzy young girls that means definitely or for sure. Used to emphasize or reassure. As in:
He, like, totally dumped me!
OMG! Like, you must have been, like, totally shocked!
A word used by girly girls, poppers, and rich spoiled little brats. They use it in sentences, it doesn't really mean anything, its just their way of speaking.
-Are you going to do your makeup now, or in 30 seconds?
-Like, Totally, OMG!! Of course I'm gonna do it now, I can't let anyone see me without it, you know, like totally eeew.
1. A word that makes a woman's knees weak when spoken by the love
of her life.
2. An expression of utter coolness
3. The smartest comment one can make in the margin of academic articles.
1. "The hegemonic dialectic surrounding the rising instance of rhetorical myositis ossificans is pedantic beyond belief." And in the margin: "Totally."
2. "Are you going to the bar tonight?" Response: "Totally."
a over used word that was first you by Valley Girls
Like, oh my God. I'm totally in love with Justin Timberlake!!!!