(verb) Unplug a computer so as not to download a virus.
Phil: I had to dizembuut last night.
Clyde: Did it work? Is your computer still safe?
An object of undefined nature.
Phil: What's that over there?
Clyde: Don't know. i guess it's a boohicky.
1. A word you say when somebody asks for a noun or verb and you want to be annoying.
2. A mythical square fruit (square + quince).
3. A word that can mean almost anything in almost any case.
1. Clyde: Okay, I need a noun.
2. Phil: I'm hungry.
Clyde: Me too. I could really go for a quace.
3. Clyde: Hey Phil, could I borrow a pencil?
A sudden inconvenience.
I'd keep you for detention, but I wouldn't want to put a pishwang like that in your afternoon.
The vowel used to pronounce lone consadants like M (euhmmmmm), N (euhnnnnn), and L (euhlllll). The symbol for an "Euh" is a sideways lowercase e.
Phrase used in place of "Burst your bubble" or "Rain on your parade."
Phil: Yay! Tacos for lunch today!
Clyde: I'd hate to crumple your donkey, but they changed today's lunch to creamed spinach.
A type of prank in which you call some important organization (ex. CIA, FBI, 911) and give the phone to someone else.
Phil: Last week I called the CIA and gave the phone to George.
Clyde: Nice dialage, man!