Adj. Another way of representing the quantity '4'.
N. or V. A double deuce.
"That guy got deuced once, and then he got deuced again. That's a quace right there!"
"Strong Bad totally just double deuced us. I mean he fucking quaced us!"
"What's the sequel to Gradius III? Gradius Quace, of course!"
1. A word you say when somebody asks for a noun or verb and you want to be annoying.
2. A mythical square fruit (square + quince).
3. A word that can mean almost anything in almost any case.
1. Clyde: Okay, I need a noun.
2. Phil: I'm hungry.
Clyde: Me too. I could really go for a quace.
3. Clyde: Hey Phil, could I borrow a pencil?