The day with the event that finally gave the US government the perfect excuse to scare the rights out of most citizens. God DAMN America.
i~i - T-H-E - P-A-T-R-I-O-T - A-C-T - i~i
George Bush's excuse to begin turning America into a police state.
9-11: Sorry ma'am, we have to search your handbag to make sure that you're not a TERRORIST
Bad news. Referencing the tragedy that occurred in the U.S. on that day (September 11), "9-11" has taken on the connotation of any unpleasant event that has transpired.
Carl: "Evan, how'd you do on the chem test yesterday?"
Evan: "Don't ask, brozay. That shit was 9-11."
1) The day that the United States government finally topped the Kennedy assasination in scale of lies it has the ability to sell to it's own citizens, in order to get funding and backing for a war we didn't need against a people who did nothing to merit the invasion in the first place.
see- illuminati, NWO, Martial law, fucked.
model with 11 variations in it's 2005 model year.
2. Date of the worst terrorist attack on American soil.
3. Emergency-response telephone number.
1. For 2005, Porsche offers the 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Targa, 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4S, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, 911 Turbo, 911 Turbo Cabriolet, 911 GT2, 911 GT3, and the 911 Carrera 40th Anniversary.
2. 9/11 was the day terrorists brought down the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon, and crashed a plane in Pennsylvania.
3. In the event of an emergency, do not hesitate to call 911.
1. A number you dial when there is an emergency, or if you are a duh-weeb
, when you want to ask a question or report something that happened last week.
2. A Porche
3. A frequent misspelling of 9/11
, which stands for September 11, 2001.
If someone just now stole your 911 (2), by all means call 911 (1), but if it went missing during 9/11, (correct spelling of 3), go stand in line like everybody else.